Saturday, December 13, 2014

So I Went Back For More

My Girlfriend was visiting her parents and asked me if I wanted to tag along as the sunflowers were in full bloom where they live.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would see so many fields of sunflowers and these one's you could even walk into the field. It was one of the happiest days of my life.


 I thought I was being really smart wearing my sunflower dress to the fields. I didn't think about the fact that I kind of got lost in them. Who thought that you could use a sunflower dress as camouflage gear. It's a bit like playing, "Where's Wally" in some of the shots.


I never normally like photo's of my self but I know how happy I was feeling when this was taken and I think that the photo captures it perfectly. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I find out all of my results on Tuesday so I am feeling a little anxious at the moment. I'm trying not to stress until I know that I have something to stress about. If you know what I mean. Enjoy your weekend XXX

8 comments:

Claire said...

I LOVE your sunflower dress!!

Kezzie said...

Where's Luan???? Oh there she is!!! HA, this is so cool!!!! I love the dress plus flowers and yes, your joy is very visible! Go and join in with Visible Monday!
Thanks for your understanding and sympathy earlier. xx
Hope the test results are ok.x

House in Tillford said...

Haha love that last pic. I'd never seen fields of sunflowers until last year and its such a happy site.

HazelxJoy said...

What a fun way to spend a day. The final picture of you is just perfect.
Hope all goes well with your test results, try not to worry.

trishie said...

How gorgeous and I think it's so cute you wore your sunflower dress.And where is this place exactly! I suddenly feel the need to walk in a field of sunflowers

Down by the sea said...

Wow I'm so glad you tagged along they are amazing! Your top matches them so well! I hope your results were OK. Sarah x

Mandy said...

How wonderful! I would have to stop in my tracks if I saw this on the side of the road. Heavenly!

Medical Librarian said...

Gorgeous photos and flowers.