Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude #1

Gratitude
1/ The quality of being thankful, readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness

2/ The more grateful I am, the happier I feel.

I am loving my Gratitude journal, I am seeing things in people and places that I have never really acknowledged before. I see my boss being so supportive to me trying to make me feel ok, even though I haven't made my sales. I see my family pulling together like they never have before since my Grandad got sick. I see friends that bend over backwards to help people, I see the beautiful spring flowers blooming. There is a lot of great things going on around us, all we have to do is open our eyes. Each night I write down 5 things that I am grateful for, I try for it to be something different each night. I am finding myself being a lot more positive about everything, so I would recommend giving this a go to anyone looking for a little bit more joy in their lives.
Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessing - William Arthur Ward

7 comments:

HazelxJoy said...

There is always room for a little more joy in life.

Kezzie said...

Contentment comes from counting the blessings! x

Imogen said...

Such a beautiful post and an important reminder.

Jade Wright said...

I love that you write down 5 things you're grateful for every evening before you go to bed. It's a beautiful way to appreciate the world and remember the beauty in it.

I really must try it more often too. Positivity is so important x

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These photos are beautifull, I hope you had a great thanks giving :D

http://ladyparisienne.fr/

Unknown said...

These photos are beautifull, I hope you had a great thanks giving :D

http://ladyparisienne.fr/

Vicki said...

beautiful photos, beautiful words :) x