Monday, September 22, 2014

AWOL

Hello, sorry that I went AWOL on you. I have been feeling a bit stuck, in every area of my life including my blog. I have enrolled in a few e courses, started a "Feel Great In 8" through work, started clean eating, exercising, meditating and just really looking after myself. Basically I have now given myself full permission to be UNSTUCK!!!!! I am feeling so much better on so many levels. So get ready for some changes around here, new posts, new ideas and a couple of giveaways to celebrate a couple of milestones. That I forgot to celebrate.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Claire said...

Yey!! xx

Claudia Moser said...

Just take your time, I have not been blogging for quite a while ... I fully understand!

two birds said...

Well welcome back! I'm so glad you took some time for yourself!!

Imogen said...

It is good to see another post from you and it is great to hear you have made positive changes, that can be very hard to implement.

Kezzie said...

Yay, I missed you!! xx

Indy said...

Oh, so glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see what's on the way! :)

Down by the sea said...

Sometimes you just need some space to work things out. I'm glad you have found this helpful. Sarah x

Jade Wright said...

Welcome back, we all have those moments. I'm glad you managed to wade out of it and I'm excited to read your new posts xxxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com