Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Miss Muddy

I started my one week holiday off with a bang by doing the Miss Muddy Obstacle Course. It's a 5km course of madness. Considering it's winter here and it was a freezing cold day, it didn't stop us. We went through ice pits, got hosed by firemen, ran through water and played in a lot of mud. If Miss Muddy comes to your area I highly recommend it. We are not fit and did all of the course and had a lot of laughs along the way.


Oh by the way on some blogs at the moment I cant leave comments. So please don't think I am being a snob, it's just when I hit the comment button nothing happens. If anyone knows how I can fix this can you please let me know. Enjoy your week xxx

9 comments:

House in Tillford said...

Sounds fun! I did Tough Mudder last year and then I read about this and thought it sounded better since i my favourite part was the obstacles, not so much the running in between! Very brave of you to do it in the cold!

Claire said...

love it, looks like lots of fun!!

Jade Wright said...

Eeeeeeep how much fun!!!!! I love mud.. that probably sounds weird but I'm the kinda girl that loves getting my hands dirty and being outdoors. This looked and sounded like such a blast!! You sound like awesome fun - wish I had a friend like you xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com



Unknown said...

That fireman bit sounds (and looks) like fun! hehe

Louise said...

Oh ive had the same problem! I tried to leave a comment on your last post but it didnt work (fingers crossed this one does). Go you good thing! wish I was fit enough to do something similar and damn those firemen are HOT! hehe xx

Sophie in the Sticks said...

It sounds like amazing fun! Brilliant. Looks like you girls really enjoyed it :)

Imogen said...

Wow what a challenge! I hope you had fun. Thanks so much for your comment and for being kind and supportive.

Kezzie said...

Ha!!! What is this??? X

Unknown said...

Haha this looks fun! :D