Monday, July 7, 2014

I Want, I Want, I Want!!!!!!





 How cute are these brooches from Thousand Island Dressing. In winter I always have a brooch attached to my coats. This year unfortunately I have none as they were all stolen when I got broken into. I forgot all about my brooches when I put my insurance claim in, so it's a little to late to claim on them now. So I am on a mission to start a new collection of brooches to brighten my dull winter coats. I am majorly crushing on the fox. Which one is your favourite?

11 comments:

two birds said...

These are amazing! The level of detail is gorgeous. I love that last one!

Claudia Moser said...

Quite cute :-)

Kezzie said...

Foxy!!!! I want the foxy!!! X

Unknown said...

YES!!! Definitely the little fox! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, love the french bulldog or the parrot ^_^

The Braided Bandit said...

These are so cute! The kitten one has got to be my favorite :)
xo Hannah

http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Unknown said...

i like your picture
:)
You asked for comments and follow my blog
http://putyourheartshere.blogspot.com/2014/07/jessica-simpson-weds-eric-johnson-so.html

House in Tillford said...

Oh no they were stolen! What a shame!The fox is sweet but love that french bulldog!

Jade Wright said...

Collecting brooches is a great thing to collect, there's so many you could get from all over the world every time you travel somewhere! I hope you get far in your awesome collection :)


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Jay said...

I love them all but maybe my favourite is the fox.

Imogen said...

wow I really want the fox and the kitty cats in the tea cup.