Monday, June 2, 2014

May Photo Scavenger Hunt

Well this is my first time joining in with this monthly treasure hunt. I just want to say thanks to Jill Greenthumb for  organising all of these amazing hunts.

So here is mine
L is for Lights
7pm is my dinner time
Left is for me being left handed
Gadget for Jeremy's Star Wars Lego
 Puzzle for my building a cube puzzle
 
 Letters from my Pen pals
 Reflection from a art installation
 Fresh for fresh flowers
  Tiny for a dragonfly I found in our garden
 Hidden for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
 Demolition for the destruction of a piñata
Antiques for Jeremy's parents antique clocks.
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, I love how we all interpret different things in different ways- Your night cityscape is great- Can I ask where it is?

Jade Wright said...

Absolutely stunning - what treasure hunt is this??

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Eileen T said...

Great photos. I really like your choices for 'hidden' and 'demolition'.

Kezzie said...

I am delighted you joined in!!!!! Hurrah! Your interpretations of Left, Hidden and Demolition are so witty!!!

Great nightscape too!! X

Louise said...

Great shot for hidden! Lovely set of photos, hope you enjoyed scavenging and will join in again for June :)

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Great selection of photos and I really hate choosing a best of the best, but I do like the light photo. x

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in this months scavenger hunt, it's really great to see your photos. I really like L, tiny, gadget and hidden. I couldn't link back to your blog from the link you left on the scavenger hunt page.

House in Tillford said...

This a cool idea- getting the creative juices flowing!

Little Blue Mouse said...

I love your hidden and demolition!

Julie said...

Welcome to the merry scavenger band! You have some great interpretations for your first go. Love the cityscape, letters, and dragonfly. My favourite is the rainbow though. x

Fiona said...

Great you joined in with us. Your hidden pic is inspired and I also love your frangipani, I can smell it now.