Monday, May 12, 2014

Op Shop Find

My local OP shop had a half price book weekend and I went a little crazy purchasing books. One of the books I just had to share with you is called Alphacats. It's a kids book with poetry about different cats around Australia. The thing that appealed to me most was the illustrations. They are totally amazing and I am going to frame a couple for our bedroom. What do you think???









 Alphacats by Nicholas Brash
Illustrated by Wendy De Paauw











 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and kitsch! I think it'd be so cool framed especially if you framed a few as a series on your wall.

Claudia Moser said...

Kitsch is the right word as Justine said :)

Claire said...

yes very cute! I wouldn't be able to resist either!

Imogen said...

This is adorable. I want one! I adore kitty cats so this is like my ideal book.