Saturday, January 28, 2012

Staying In The Lines!



It has been raining for days and I had to baby sit my friends son who I normally entertain at the park. So needless to say I was freaking out about how to keep him occupied for 4 hours. When my besty came over she explained that he liked to colour in online and to go here Kea Coloring Book . Well not only was he entertained for hours so was I, here are a few of my masterpieces.
Hope you have had a fun weekend. Tell me what fun did you get up to. I am getting sick of the rain apparently it's going to rain straight for the next 20 days. I so hope they have got that wrong. Thank you so much for the lovely comments about Brendon it meant so much you are all very kind.

14 comments:

Julia said...

What a cool idea!
It's raining here now too :( Not having a very good summer!

Vintage Sweetheart said...

A much tidier version of colouring in good idea!! x

Gawgus things... said...

Fab idea! Can't believe you're having so much rain. Not good :(

Emma xx

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

SO pretty :) totally going to check out this site :)

Love, Vanilla

Unknown said...

Those are lovely and colouful no wonder they kept him busy ;-) Its very relaxing. I have been busy going around the secondhand shops yesterday with my friend and then sewing this afternoon. Its very cold and we are forcast snow im praying it donesn't come. Hope the rain stops for you soon. dee x

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Never too old for colouring ;-). I was in a restaurant a few days ago and aksed for a kids menu because it came with a colouring sheet... hehe. xx

Claire said...

love colouring :)
I ordered myself some new Hunter wellies and i'm so excited as they were in the sale and soooo cheap!!
I should be doing my tax return now and here i am reading blogs....!

Rosie Savage said...

What a great way to keep children - and you clearly ;) - occupied!
And I'm so sorry to hear about your friend,

Rosie x

Jen said...

Awesome! It's been very average here too, rain all the time. You know you're a grown up when you start wondering when on earth you are supposed to get the washing done!

Kezzie said...

Do they learn to keep within the lines on that? Seems like fun!

Ivana said...

Wow, this is such an amazing idea! I need to keep this bookmarked!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

ShyScout said...

What a fun thing to do on a rainy day. I get so sick of the grey days of winter time. Thankfully we have blue skies here today. Hopefully your weatherman is wrong - they seem to get things wrong often :] haha.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the link - I'm going to keep this for my Annabel to play with! Hope you are feeling ok. Sarah xxx

Unknown said...

Waw never seen this, so fun! Love your masterpieces :)