Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Date With Harry X


Sorry for my lack of posting but I have been extremely busy and will post about it all very shortly. On Wednesday Hubby and I flew to Sydney for the day for the Harry Potter Exhibition. I was pretty chuffed as I was chosen from the crowd to have the sorting hat placed above my head and I got placed into Hufflepuff house. The Exhibition was interesting but I expected so much more from it and not being able to take photos was a real bummer. It was so cute to see the costumes from the "Philosopher's Stone" and seeing how small they all were. Sorry no other photos from the day to show you though cause it was bucketing down.

8 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

I find it so annoying when they don't let you take photos - just trying to make money out of you by selling you photos of the exhibits. Grrr! XXX

Carys said...

Ok, can I just say that as a massive Harry Potter fan I am totally jealous? But not being allowed to take photos is so annoying, they have that rule at all concerts in Paris, and I totally resented it.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Ugh... the 'no photo' thing is so annoying. I usually do it anyways until I get in trouble.

xoxo
Michelle

Kezzie said...

How cool is this! I am quite quite jealous! It really annoys me not to be able to take photos- I understand it in old museums where it might damage the exhibits somehow, but here?

Ivana said...

This sounds so amazing! I´m a huge Harry Potter fan, and I´d love to see that exhibition! Such a shame they didn´t let you take pictures though :(
I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it :) I´m happy to be your new follower!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Style in the City

Imogen said...

I hope you had a great time here in Sydney. So cool you got to experience the sorting hat. But no photos is always so annoying!

Louise said...

oooooooh Im so jealous!! I love harry potter. Looks like you had a great time xx

Kirsten said...

I got sorted into Hufflepuff as well! I am proud of this! I think.