Sunday, October 9, 2011

X Factor











OK, so my Thursday night was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!! My Hubby's friend won tickets to a Rooftop X Factor party in Sydney and I really didn't know what to expect, but I had a blast. All of the contestants are absolutely brilliant and so nice and down to earth. I had the best night ever I have told you before that I am a bit of a celebrity stalker so I was very much in my element. Watch X factor on Tuesday night you may get a glimpse of me as I did get filmed while talking to one of the contestants. When I saw them filming me I screamed and ran away so who knows what they will show. So sorry to my overseas followers who have no idea who any of these people are.

11 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

No way! Can't believe how the whole world is obsessed with X Factor! What a fantastic night - don't know any of these people but it looks like fun :) xxx

Once Upon A Time... said...

i'm so jealous of you! this is so incredible of you to have met these amazing people with incredible talents!

jos xx

Vintage Sweetheart said...

You lucky duck! It looked like a great night.

daisychain said...

Lucky thing!

Kezzie said...

Wow! What fun!

Claire said...

havent a clue who they are...but...how exciting!!!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

LOL! OMG! Awesome.

K said...

Hi Lu it's Kathy from Darrens party :) Wow your blog looks so much better than mine lol I'm gonna be a constant reader now.
kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com

Louise said...

ohhh you're so lucky!!! it looks like so much fun! xx

Vicki said...

how amazing! :) xx

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.