Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gotta Love This Girl !

Hi, This week we have Monique from the blog Lady M she has an amazing fashion blog full of fashion pictures and inspiration she is a great read and is my new "Gotta Love This Girl" for this week. If anyone is interested in being the next lucky gal please drop me a line at goddess_luan@hotmail.com

What is the coolest thing in your wardrobe?
Probably my new boots! They are amazing! They have a heel so they can be dressy but at the same time can be casual! They go with everything AND were only $30!



My new boots!

What trends do you like at the moment?
My favourite trends at the moment are:
1. Blazers
2. Boots
3. Statement Necklaces

This is just one of my many statement necklaces! It is from Alannah Hill.

What do you think are the 5 essential things for your wardrobe?

1. A good black skirt- so versatile!
2. A pair of brown flats- ballet flats are amazing night and day and brown is a colour that can go with most outfits.
3. A blazer- Can dress up any casual outfit!
4. A pair of designer sunglasses- Stops you from getting wrinkles in the sun!
5. A white tee- Pair it with a pair of jeans or a high-waisted skirt! Perfect for any occasion!


My Wardrobe!

Is there any direction you want to take your blog?
I would like to expand my reader base, and eventually do product reviews and have sponsors. I also want to start my own shop where I can sell jewellery I have made!
If your life was a TV Series what show would it be?
This one is hard! Gossip Girl or The Hills, the fashion is amazing!


Blair Waldorf wears the most beautiful clothes!


Thanks so much Monique I loved finding out more about the girl behind the blog if anyone wants to check out Monique's blog the link is below.
Lady M

13 comments:

Monique said...

Thankyou so much Luan! You are amazing!!

Monique xx

Unknown said...

Such a cool idea! Loved reading this girls comments, she has a great sense of style!! xxxxx

Rosie Savage said...

I love her new shoes!

Rosie x

Louise said...

Great post! Off to check out monique's blog now :) xx

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Loving those shoes too and the necklace is very pretty too :) x

Emma Z said...

cute post!

I am having a give-a-way on my blog, check it out if you like! ($25 to Vantage Point Vintage's online store: http://www.shopvpv.com/

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-day-ever-give-wayyyyyyyy.html

<3 emma

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love this post! Gossip girl and The Hills are my favourites too!
xoxo

Cee said...

What a great feature! I loved reading Monique's answers to your questions and am now off to check out her blog. Thanks for introducing us to her :)
xox,
Cee

Kezzie said...

Cool article! I love your Blog title! I saw it on the comments on a daisychain dream and just HAD to come and have a look!

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

love these boots.

Annebeth said...

sweet post! looove the wedges and blair waldorf of course, very nice feature :)

Oh my Dior! said...

I love blair waldorf style! You got a beautiful blog here I am totally following you now please follow me back :)

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Astrid Storm said...

so nice garments - and i have shoes that looks just like that!i adore youre blog, and i have just made my own - im gonna follow you, i hope you like mine!
thanks in advantage
xoxo