Friday, February 4, 2011

It's All About Me!


Luan
15 Things about Myself

* I was born in England, but live in Brisbane Australia now* I am married to Jeremy and have a cat called Mindy* I love stripes and polka dots* Taking photos of our travels makes me happy* I love snuggling on the couch with Jeremy and Mindy* I need to find a job that excites me* I need to be more assertive* Realitey Television is my addiction* Friends and Family are very important to me* I want to renew my wedding vows next year* My favourite colour is red* My perfect day would be at the beach* I enjoy folk music and rom com's* I heart festivals* I love Green Tea and Cupcakes XXX

Please don't forget my Style Diaries Giveaway. Iwill be drawing it on the 9th of FEb, Good Luck girls..

9 comments:

Angela said...

Great post and such a cute pic :)

kate said...

I love a day at the beach too!

http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

Nadine2point0 said...

Great Blog - following you now :)

Maddy said...

funny picture, I love reality TV too haha
xo
http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/

CHESCA said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

You are lovely! Great blog!

Gawgus things... said...

Love the photo! Hope you're staying safe over there :) xxx

Rosie Savage said...

This was great to read :)
I would love to live in Australia some day..

Rosie x

Madeline Weber said...

aw love this, very interesting

xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Nice blog ;)

pinkbeautybliss.com